ERIC M. SILVER, PRESIDENT
Eric M. Silver established The Ag Real Estate Group, Inc. in May, 2000 with extensive experience in all aspects of both commercial and residential real estate projects.
Prior to The Ag Real Estate Group, Inc. he was Vice President of Development at a real estate development firm (1989 – 2000), specializing in single tenant and multi-tenant retail development and management. His responsibilities included: retail lease negotiation, new development site selection and assemblage, municipal approvals and entitlements, construction management, and tenant relations. He supervised a staff of development associates, leasing associates, and property managers. In his last position with that firm, he had direct responsibility for construction projects exceeding $10 Million annually.
Since establishing The Ag Real Estate Group, Inc., the firm has directed its focus to several successful project areas including:
- 100-unit condominium conversion in Lake County, Ohio; project sales exceeding $11 Million Dollars
- Court appointed Receiver in more than 30 cases in over 9 counties throughout Ohio.
- 3rd party manager for retail properties throughout Ohio
- Manager for condominium and homeowner associations
Mr. Silver’s volunteer activities and community engagement efforts have included:
- Past Trustee of Council Gardens – a culturally diverse, nonsectarian senior housing facility in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.
- Past Trustee of the Jewish Big Brothers / Big Sisters Association
- Past Trustee and Executive Committee member of the Fairmount Temple – a 1,400 family reform Jewish Congregation in Beachwood Ohio
- Past Chair of the House Committee – Fairmount Temple
- Past Board Member – Cleveland Area Board of Realtors (nka Akron Cleveland Association of Realtors)
Our excellent support staff includes professionals with expertise in Accounting, Administration, Bookkeeping, Leasing, Maintenance, and Customer Service. Several key staff members have tenures with The Ag Real Estate Group, Inc. exceeding 10 years.