The Ag Real Estate Group, Inc. was founded by Eric M. Silver in the spring of 2000. The firm’s mission statement directs its focus to the acquisition, development, management and brokerage of commercial real estate. We approach each assignment by combining experience, expertise, technology, enthusiasm, and collaborative resources to deliver unparalleled service and outstanding results.
The Ag Real Estate Group is located in Beachwood, OH and serves client needs throughout the State of Ohio.
- Appointed as Receiver in more than 40 cases in 9 counties throughout Ohio.
- Provided property management, brokerage, disposition, and consulting services under the supervision of the US Trustee’s office in various bankruptcy cases.
- Site Assemblage – complex assemblage for development of national drugstore chain location, involving the intact relocation of a historic structure.
- Site Disposition – national fast-food chain – 8 locations.
- Condominium Conversion – converter and redeveloper of a 148-unit “apartment to condo” project in Mentor, Ohio.
- Exclusive leasing agent at Monarch Centre – Class “A” office building in Mayfield Heights, Ohio.